Mandarin Orange Cream Pops
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- In a blender, puree the orange sections until smooth. Add the ice cream and orange zest and pulse until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the pop molds or paper cups. Cover and freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 103.13Calories From Fat 42%
- Calcium 61.39mg
- Carbohydrate 14.02g
- Cholesterol 19.36mg
- Fat 4.86g
- Fiber 0.8g
- Iron 0.14mg
- Protein 1.83mg
- Sat Fat 2.99g
- Sodium 37.1mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .