Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted Marshmallows
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 3 marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- Heat broiler (of oven or toaster oven).
- Place the marshmallows on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet and broil until just golden, about 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions.
- Mix with the malted milk powder.
- Top with the toasted marshmallows.
- Per Serving
- Calories 264
- Fat 5g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 255mg
- Protein 5g
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Sugar 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 85mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .