Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 2/3 cups sweetened coconut
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the coconut with the egg whites and pulse until well ground.
- Lightly coat four 4-inch tart pans with cooking spray. Press the coconut into the tart pans using a firm hand, working it over the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake until the coconut turns golden around the edges and is set in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and invert
the tins immediately on a rack.
- Per Serving
- Calories 320Calories From Fat 62%
- Calcium 10mg
- Carbohydrate 30g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 4mg
- Sat Fat 20g
- Sodium 190mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Try this crust with pudding pies or other pies that don't require a baked filling.