- 4ounces (1 cup) elbow macaroni
- 1/2cup frozen peas
- 1/2bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4ounces Feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 to 2tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the peas and asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the pasta, vegetables, Feta, and tarragon and toss to combine.