Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 3-ounce package Zatarains Crab Boil in Bag (available at most supermarkets)
- 2 medium white onions, cut into eighths
- 1 head garlic, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into strips
- 6 ears corn, cut into thirds
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Fill a stockpot halfway with water. Add the Zatarains, onions, and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Add the sausage and simmer over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add the peppers and corn, bring back to a boil, and add the shrimp. Cook until the shrimp are pink, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain. Serve with cocktail sauce, saltines, bread, and salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 547
- Calcium 108mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Cholesterol 244mg
- Fat 33g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 5mg
- Protein 37mg
- Sat Fat 12g
- Sodium 1430mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .