Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a large bowl, gently combine the beef, egg, Parmesan, nutmeg, and ¾ teaspoon salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and milk. Let stand until absorbed, about 3 minutes. Add to the beef.
- Add the spinach to the beef and mix gently. Shape into 20 meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Brown the meatballs, about 7 minutes.
- Add the sauce and simmer for 6 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Per Serving
- Calories 457Calories From Fat 237
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 1,283mg
- Protein 34g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 297mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .