Linguine With Shrimp and Feta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the marinara to a simmer.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine. Fold in the cheese and divide among bowls. Top with the basil.
- Per Serving
- Calories 635Calories From Fat 163
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 198mg
- Sodium 1,057mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 75g
- Sugar 11g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 218mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Add some heat to this recipe by adding 1 chopped jalapeño after the shrimp and marinara mixture have cooked for 2 minutes.