dry red wine
28-ounce can diced tomatoes
kosher salt and black pepper
chopped fresh parsley
freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, crumbling with a spoon, until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until the liquid has nearly evaporated, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the milk, tomatoes, nutmeg, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in the parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, return it to the pot, and toss with the sauce. Serve with the Parmesan.