Linguine With Clam Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring. Add the tomatoes, wine, red pepper, and ¾ teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the clams, cover, and cook until they open, 5 to 7 minutes. Discard any unopened clams.
- Add the clams and sauce to the pot with the linguine and stir.
- Divide among individual bowls and top with the tarragon. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 536Calories From Fat 27%
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 131mg
- Sodium 429mg
- Carbohydrate 69g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 21g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .