- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 126-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 16.75-ounce jar Spanish olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 13.5-ounce jar capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2teaspoon lemon zest
- 11-pound box linguine
- Heat the oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, olives, capers, parsley, and lemon zest. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the package instructions. Drain and add to the sauce, tossing to coat. Transfer to a serving dish.