Beatriz Da Costa
medium leeks (white and light green parts only), halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
marinated artichoke hearts in oil, drained and halved lengthwise
kosher salt and black pepper
freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook until soft but not browned, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Remove the leeks; set aside.
- Add the artichokes to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Return the leeks to the skillet and toss with the artichokes. Stir in the lemon juice, 3 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the vegetables to the pasta and toss with half the Parmesan. Add some reserved cooking water to moisten, if necessary.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.