Lemony Shrimp With White Beans and Couscous
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous and ¼ teaspoon salt. Cover and let sit off heat for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and scallions and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until they begin to turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, parsley, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the couscous.
- Per Serving
- Calories 510Calories From Fat 21%
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 66g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 810mg
- Cholesterol 195mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .