- 1cup couscous
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2pounds cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2pound snap peas, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup very hot tap water and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, snap peas, tomatoes, basil, scallions, oil, lemon zest and juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Serve over the couscous.