Lemon and Olive Chicken With Arugula and White Bean Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, cook the chicken until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Reserving the skillet, transfer the chicken to a rimmed baking sheet and bake until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the arugula and beans with the pesto and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon to the drippings in the reserved skillet and cook until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Mix in the olives. Top the chicken with the olives and lemon and serve with the salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 376
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 111mg
- Sodium 569mg
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 24mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .