- 20 Easy Meatballs
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 small head escarole, torn (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions.
- In a large pot, combine the broth, beans, garlic, and meatballs and bring to a boil. Stir in the escarole, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the lemon juice and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.