- 2tablespoons lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1tablespoon chopped oregano
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (2 1/2 pounds)
- 2cups frozen lima beans, cooked
- 2ounces Feta, crumbled (1/4 cup)
- 1 shallot, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oregano, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken, cover, and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the lima beans according to the package directions; let cool. Toss the lima beans with the Feta, shallot, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill the chicken over medium heat until cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. Serve with the lima bean salad.