Lemon Chicken Salad With Tarragon
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, grated zest and juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, shallot, mustard, lemon zest and juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Stir in the chicken and celery. Sprinkle with the tarragon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 399Calories From Fat 217
- Fat 24g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 357mg
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 35mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the salad with butter lettuce and sliced radishes tossed with red wine vinegar and olive oil, along with bread.