- 2 8-ounce bars cream cheese
- 1cup sugar
- 1cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3cup lemon juice
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 9-inch basic flaky piecrust, parbaked
- 2teaspoons thinly sliced lemon zest
- Heat oven to 325° F. In a food processor, process cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour into the piecrust and bake until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool, then chill until firm, 4 to 5 hours. Top with lemon zest before serving.