- 115-ounce can blueberries
- 26-ounce cups custard-style lemon yogurt
- 1/2cup whole milk
- Drain the can of blueberries, reserving the juice. Set aside 1/3 cup of the blueberries. In a blender, puree the remaining berries and 1 tablespoon of the juice until smooth. Fold in the reserved berries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and milk. In pop molds or paper cups, alternately layer 2 rounded tablespoons of the yogurt mixture and 1 tablespoon of the blueberry mixture. Swirl with a knife.
- Cover and freeze until firm, 3 hours.