Last-Minute Spinach Dip
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 pitas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought hummus (from two 8-ounce containers)
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Brush both sides of each pita with some of the oil and sprinkle with the salt. Cut each pita into 6 triangles and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the spinach to remove any excess water. In a food processor or blender, puree the spinach and hummus. Spoon into a dish and serve with the pita chips.
- Per Serving
- Calories 268Calories From Fat 38%
- Calcium 131mg
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 11g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 4mg
- Protein 10mg
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 533mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Don't run a blender for more than a minute: The motor is built to sustain only short bursts of power.