Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce bags frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 350° F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them. Top with half of each cheese. Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
- Per Serving
- Calories 385
- Calcium 507mg
- Carbohydrate 35g
- Cholesterol 56mg
- Fat 17g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 22mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 1183mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .