- 1pound ground lamb or beef
- 1/4cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 small red onion, half finely chopped and half thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup couscous
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 4ounces Feta, crumbled
- Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, combine the meat, apricots, coriander, chopped onion, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Form the meat into 1 ½-inch balls (about 20) and place them on a broilerproof baking sheet. Broil until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a bowl. Add 1 cup hot tap water, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the couscous with the meatballs, tomatoes, cucumber, Feta, and sliced onion. Drizzle with the dressing.