- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4pound boneless lamb top round steak or shoulder chop, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges (stem end left intact)
- 1pound frozen baby lima beans
- 1ounce Feta, crumbled (1⁄4 cup)
- 1/4cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make the vinaigrette: Whisk together the oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Transfer half the vinaigrette to another medium bowl, add the lamb, and toss to coat.
- Heat broiler. Thread the lamb, lemon, and onion onto the skewers and place on a broilerproof baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Add the beans and 1 tablespoon salt to the boiling water and cook until the beans are tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water, drain well, and add to the bowl with the remaining vinaigrette. Add the Feta, olives, and mint and toss to combine. Serve with the kebabs.