Lamb Chops With Tomatoes and Olives
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season lamb with paprika, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add shallots to the skillet, transfer to oven, and cook lamb to the desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to plates.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and parsley to the skillet and toss with the shallots to combine. Serve with the lamb and bread, if using.
- Per Serving
- Calories 188Calories From Fat 49%
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 544mg
- Protein 15g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Paprika comes sweet, hot, or smoked. Any type will work in this recipe, but if you opt for hot, use only 1/2 teaspoon.