- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 1 1/2-inch-thick lamb loin chops (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 shallots, halved
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 baguette (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season lamb with paprika, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add shallots to the skillet, transfer to oven, and cook lamb to the desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to plates.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and parsley to the skillet and toss with the shallots to combine. Serve with the lamb and bread, if using.