Lamb Chops With Roasted Broccoli and Feta
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 small lamb chops (rib or loin; 3/4 inch thick; about 2 pounds total)
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F. Toss the broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Add the Feta and parsley and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, in batches, 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Serve with the broccoli and lemon wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 396
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 116mg
- Sodium 782mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 197mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .