Lamb Chops With Cauliflower and Raisins
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook lamb to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to plates.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, tossing frequently, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the raisins and ½ cup water and cook, covered, until the cauliflower is just tender and the water has evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions and capers. Serve with the lamb.
- Per Serving
- Calories 526Calories From Fat 300
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 14g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 33g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Sodium 431mg
- Cholesterol 128mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Look for cauliflower that feels firm and has compact florets and vibrant, green leaves.