- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 8 small lamb loin chops (about 1 inch thick)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1head cauliflower, cored and cut into small florets
- 1/2cup golden raisins
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook lamb to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to plates.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, tossing frequently, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the raisins and ½ cup water and cook, covered, until the cauliflower is just tender and the water has evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions and capers. Serve with the lamb.