- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼cup granulated sugar
- ¼cup light brown sugar
- ¼cup light corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- ¼cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- ½cup finely chopped almonds
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter, sugars, corn syrup, and salt over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat and mix in the flour and almonds just until incorporated.
- Drop level teaspoons of the batter onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 4 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheets until firm, 8 to 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.