Kimchi Chicken Noodle Soup
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Shred the chicken, reserving the broth.
- Add the chicken, broth, kimchi, and ½ teaspoon salt to the pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with the snow peas and fried eggs.
- Per Serving
- Calories 505
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 82mg
- Sodium 861mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 48g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 25mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .