cloves garlic, sliced
low-sodium chicken broth
boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
sliced snow peas, for serving
4 fried eggs, for serving
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Shred the chicken, reserving the broth.
- Add the chicken, broth, kimchi, and ½ teaspoon salt to the pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with the snow peas and fried eggs.