- 1 6-ounce bag spicy pita chips
- 1cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2pounds chicken cutlets, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the pita chips and Parmesan in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the parsley, if using.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg with 1 teaspoon water. Dip the chicken in the egg, letting any excess drip off, then in the pita-chip mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Place the chicken pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and scallions and serve with the chicken for dipping.