Kickin' Chicken Nuggets
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the pita chips and Parmesan in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the parsley, if using.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg with 1 teaspoon water. Dip the chicken in the egg, letting any excess drip off, then in the pita-chip mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Place the chicken pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and scallions and serve with the chicken for dipping.
- Per Serving
- Calories 285Calories From Fat 71%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 301mg
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 21g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
You can use this recipe to roast a whole chicken―just leave it in the oven for at least 20 minutes longer.