- 1 orange, segmented, with its juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 medium bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup salted roasted cashews, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the orange segments and juice, oil, vinegar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the kale and radicchio and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the cashews.