- 2tablespoons canola oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- kosher salt
- 1 medium bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2teaspoon sesame oil
- 1teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pepper and ginger, season with ½ teaspoon salt, and cook until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the kale and soy sauce and cook, tossing occasionally, until the kale is tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Mix in the sesame oil and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.