- 2tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 medium bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 15-ounce can lentils, rinsed
- Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, oil, 2 tablespoons water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the kale and ¼ cup water, covered, tossing occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain the kale and fold in the lentils. Serve with the tahini sauce.