Kale, Broccoli, and Feta Sauté
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 medium bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and slivered
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes more. Fold in the Feta and olives.
- Per Serving
- Calories 263
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 17mg
- Sodium 656mg
- Protein 10g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 356mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For extra kick, sprinkle the vegetables with crushed red pepper before serving.