- 1 1/2pounds large peeled shrimp
- 1 7-ounce jar pickled whole jalapenos and 1/4 cup of pickling liquid
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Place the shrimp in enough lightly salted water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cover and immediately remove from heat. Set aside 1 minute. Drain and rinse the shrimp under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Place in a large bowl with the shrimp. Toss with the pickling liquid, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.