- 2 8 1/2-ounce boxes corn-bread mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 7-ounce cans corn, drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly coat a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine the corn-bread mix with the eggs and milk until just moistened. Stir in the Cheddar, corn, and jalapeños.
- Pour into pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the top is golden and springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on a wire rack.