links Italian sausage (about 1 1/2 pounds)
small celery root (1 1/2 pounds), peeled
fresh lemon juice
kosher salt and black pepper
small red onion, thinly sliced
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
dill pickles, cut into thin strips
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausages and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor fitted with the coarse grating disk, grate the celery root.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the celery root, onion, parsley, and pickles and toss to combine. Serve with the sausages.