Makes 1 liter| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 liter vodka
- flavorings (such as 8 vanilla beans or 6 halved and seeded jalapeños)
- glass bottles with tight seals
- Divide the vodka and desired flavorings among the bottles.
- Refrigerate until the vodka reaches the desired level of infusion, at least 3 days and up to 1 week. Remove the flavorings after 1 week or instruct the recipient to do so.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 months.
- Per Serving
- Calories 173
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 1mg
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .