Individual Chicken Potpies
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 8-ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 refrigerated piecrusts (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Defrost the vegetables in a microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Cut 2 piecrusts into quarters, to yield 8 equal pieces. Coat the inside of 4 small aluminum-foil pans (4 1/2 inches in diameter, 1 1/4 inches deep) or 4 ramekins with vegetable cooking spray. Line the bottom of each with a quarter of crust, molding it with your fingers to fit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup and milk; add the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 2/3 cup of the mixture into each pan or ramekin. Top each with a piecrust quarter. Pinch the edges together and cut vents in the top.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Per Serving
- Calories 572
- Calcium 71mg
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Cholesterol 61mg
- Fat 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 25mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 1221mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
As with produce, take eggs and milk from the back of the case; older merchandise tends to be pushed forward.