- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, outer leaves removed and cut into 6 wedges
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the buttermilk, sour cream, vinegar, oil, dill, and scallions. Shake until well combined; season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Rinse the lettuce wedges with cold water and shake or pat dry with paper towels. Place a wedge on each of 6 plates; divide the tomatoes among the plates, and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.