- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 10 malt balls, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 Heath bars, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 PayDay bars, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 10ounces white chocolate
- Line 2 small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove 1 sheet.
- Using a melon baller, scoop the ice cream to form 1-inch balls and place on sheet. Return sheet to freezer. Repeat this process with second sheet. Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chopped malt balls, Heath bars, and PayDays on small plates. Working with 1 baking sheet at a time, roll the ice cream balls in the toppings, using your hands to gently press in the toppings. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- For the white chocolate truffles, melt the chocolate in a bowl in a microwave or in the top of a double boiler. Dip the chilled balls, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Remove with a fork, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Freeze for 30 minutes.