- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces queso fresco or Feta
- 1 avocado, cut-up
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Combine the beans,lime juice, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium bowl.
- Brush the tortillas on both sides with 1 tablespoon of the oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook, covered, to the desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes for slightly runny sunny-side-up eggs. Place the eggs on the tortillas and top with the beans, salsa, queso fresca, and cilantro.