- 2 15-ounce containers ricotta
- 1/4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 8 heads green and red endive, leaves separated
- Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta, parsley, thyme, red pepper, ½ cup of the Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Transfer to a shallow, broilerproof 1-quart baking dish, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of Parmesan. Broil until the top begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm with the endive.