- 1pound skinless salmon fillet
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3cup bread crumbs
- 3tablespoons prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 soft buns
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- beet chips
- In a food processor, pulse the salmon, scallions, eggs, bread crumbs, horseradish, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper until coarsely chopped; form into 4 patties.
- Cook the patties in the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until opaque throughout, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Form sandwiches with the buns, mayonnaise, and lettuce. Serve with beet chips.