Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, horseradish, parsley, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Top the salmon with the mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss the greens, vinegar, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the salmon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 356Calories From Fat 172
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 496mg
- Protein 40g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 31mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .