- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 3-ounce flounder fillet
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, horseradish, and 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Coat the top of the flounder with the bread crumbs, using your fingertips to firmly press them in.
- Heat the remaining oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the flounder, bread crumb-side down. Cook 2 minutes or until browned. Turn and cook 2 more minutes or until cooked through.