Horseradish Cream Cheese and Celery
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3-inch celery sticks
- 8 ribs celery, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- With an electric mixer on medium, beat the cream cheese milk, horseradish, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt until fluffy, 3 minutes. (You can refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the celery sticks. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories From Fat 76%
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 53mg
- Sodium 627mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
A hard-boiled egg in its shell will twirl freely when spun on its side. A raw egg will wobble.